Case Study of Skilled Volunteerism
We have a lot of people knocking on our door asking to volunteer. These requests come in on a weekly basis. Purchase viagra online Levitra achat Viagra bestellung Viagra alternatives Often these requests come from young professionals who are very busy. Viagra levitra Viagra precio They are tech savvy, want to volunteer remotely, and use their skills in a meaningful way.
So while it can be challenging to meet the barrage of requests, it is not impossible. Levitra pill In fact we took is as a challenge; if we can’t engage skilled volunteers ourselves, how could the Timeraiser possibly live up to the values we are trying to promote Brand viagra ?
It took us almost one year to develop our information management platform so it was capable of scaling skilled volunteerism engagement. Levitra pas cher You may have read from previous postings that our Crowd Sourcing strategy gives us this flexibility. Online levitra Levitra prix pharmacie Cheap viagra online
Clay Shirkey warned us all that “most of the barriers to group action have collapsed, and without those barriers we are free to explore new ways of gathering together and getting things done”.
He was right and we took his warning to heart: we need to be prepared to engage people en-mass and simultaneously do so in ways that are relevant to each unique audience. Viagra sale Cookie cutter engagement will just not cut it. Pastillas levitra Not if the goal is to foster long term involvement in a meaningful way.
The example we want to share is our emerging relationship with the Ottawa Chapter of the Young Lawyers Division of the Ontario Bar Association. As the title suggests, a local chapter part of a provincial affiliate under a national umbrella (Canadians Bar Association). A lot of lawyers. Viagra sin receta A lot of stakeholders.
The Ottawa chapter is taking an active lead on hosting the local Timeraiser in their city. They enjoyed the experience so much they asked us if we’ d be intereste Viagra for women d in engaging other chapters and law firms across Canada. Our answer: Yes! The problem: How?
The Lawyers we work with are focused, busy and detail oriented. Prospecto levitra Kaufen viagra We had to make sure the goals and objectives are well documented, agreed upon and easy to access. Our solution was to develop a portal that not only focused on the specific responsibilities Over the counter viagra to engage the Ottawa Chapter, but also prospective chapters and law firms. Levitra contraindicaciones Purchase viagra Take a moment to visit the Young Lawyers site. If you know anyone in the profession, encourage them to take a look and speak to their firm about participating. Kauf von viagra
Clay Shirkey, Here Comes Everybody, 2008, p.22
- 3rd Vancouver Timeraiser – Tickets on Sale Now! Get in on this!
- Smartsheet Success!
- A Timeraiser Success Story: Connect, Collaborate, Contribute (1)
- Careers that Change the World
- A New Website and New Name For Framework
- Framework Has Moved! (1)
- MOvember MO Photo & Story Contest – 1 week left!
- 3rd Ottawa Timeraiser 5,250 Volunteer Hours Raised
- Thank you for attending Rouge 2010, helping us raise 1,240 volunteer hours and over $48,000 for United Way Toronto’s Community Fund
- Live from the 3rd Ottawa Timeraiser – with Franklin’s Fault!
- Buy tickets to Rouge before they’re gone!
- It’s been another successful Enbridge CN Tower Climb for United Way!
- MOvember MO Photo and Story Contest (3)
- Exciting Announcement – MOvember MO Photo & Story Contest! (1)